Programs & Events
All programs and events are free and open to the public unless otherwise
specified. If you would like to schedule a tour or special program for your school group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Giant Annual Book Sale
Please observe our NEW RULES for this year's sale:
- Shoppers will be limited to 12 people at a time. (Reservations are no longer necessary.)
- Masks must be worn and shoppers must sanitize their hands before entering (same as library rules).
- All prices are the same as last year. We have almost the same amount of items (books, DVDs, audio books, etc.) as previous years!
- We will post signs/alerts if the Book Sale needs to close for any COVID-related issues.
- The Book Sale occurs during normal library hours and will close 30 minutes before regular library closing times.
Thank you for following our rules - the safety of our patrons, volunteers and staff is our utmost concern. We hope to see you soon and Happy Reading!
Dyer Library/Saco Museum Children's Room 2020 Summer Reading 2.0
We couldn't have possibly imagined this would be our story in 2020, so we're re-writing this chapter! Introducing Dyer Library Summer Reading 2.0 ~ Re-Imagine Your Story Facebook Page. We're adapting our traditional Summer Reading Programs for kids and teens which will include bingo challenges, make-n-take kits, virtual programs, and much more! In this group we will post activities and videos geared towards summer reading for kids from babies, kids, preteens, to teens! Click the Facebook link above.
All other in-library programs and events are suspended at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Full Calendar of Events
with details CLICK HERE